Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-20-2011, 12:23 AM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
FBReader for Android - look for books in two folders???

QUESTION: Is there any way to have FBreader look for books in two (or more) separate folders on my SD card, without just moving higher in the tree to the folder which contains both of them?

I apologize in advance if this question is answered somewhere else, or if the answer is particularly obvious. I **have** searched around on these forums a fair amount and not found the question either asked or answered. And I have played around with FBreader on my Xperia X10 Android phone a fair amount, but have not been able to figure out if it's possible or how to do it.

TIA...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:50 PM   #2
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
I think after you open a book from any folder, it remembers its location and is always available in your Library. I don't see the point then of having more than one standard folder.
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert