Notices

Old 02-15-2009, 10:10 PM   #1
csskkai
Enthusiast
csskkai began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-600
Question Switching laptops

Hi,
I'm switching to a different laptop, and I was wondering if i could transfer the books i have on my calibre library to the new laptop. Also, can i transfer from the elibrary that came with the sony reader i bought a week ago?

Also, I was wondering if there is a difference between .lrf and .epub and which format is better for my PRS-505. I just got it a week ago, so I'm not very familiar with anything.
Thank You!
csskkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 01:10 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Just copy your ebooks directory to your new computer and point calibre to that directory on the new computer using the configuration dialog.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
.epub, .lrf, calibre, sony, transfer