Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-16-2012, 07:24 PM   #1
sovre
Zealot
sovre began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Mini; iPhone; Kindle Paperwhite (10th gen)
sugarsync & calibre with android readers

Because I have been unable to access my calibre library over my network, I decided to sync the calibre folder on my PC using sugarsync. I can then access the contents using the sugarsync app on my asus transformer. When I select a file it says "Downloading" and then asks me what program I want to complete the download process with.

At this point I have run into two problems: first, although sugarsync says it is downloading the file, I can't discover where it is downloading it two; second, if I open a document with an ereader app, the document does not get imported into that app's library, so there is no way for me to access it again except by going and searching for it on sugarsync.

Is there some way for me to import a document into an ereader app from sugarsync, so it will be available to me there?

Thanks for your help.
sovre is offline   Reply With Quote