Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-10-2010, 07:39 AM   #1
cnewsgrp
cnewsgrp began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Talking Hello and Namaste

Hello everyone,

Today is my first day into mobile e-reader world. I purchased Sony PRS-600 yesterday and am hoping to be a part of thus community for a long time.

I have been meaning to get a ebook reader for a long time but was waiting for one with color ink to come out. Yesterday finally I ran out of patience and purchased Sony PRS-600 from ebay.

I am a , I love and hope to use e-readers all the time because I love trees just as much

I am sure I will need lot of and hope to do lot of and and share many 's

cnewsgrp
cnewsgrp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:20 AM   #2
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Hi cnewsgrp,

welcome to this forum!
I also bow to you.

This post is full of good advices for new members (it helped me at the start) and I also have a PRS600!

Beppe
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-10-2010, 09:12 AM   #3
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Click image for larger version

Name:	p9222.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	51340 again cnewsgrp, and welcome to the forum.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 03:04 PM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Cnewsgrp. If you have the same luck I've had, you'll soon find you never again have to contribute to the demise of a tree. I'd only read on paper these days if there was absolutely zero alternative ... that after only one year with a Sony and fifty-odd years as a died-in-the-wool bookworm. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:01 PM   #5
cnewsgrp

Appreciate the welcome. Thanks
Advert
Old 05-10-2010, 07:24 PM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Since you love books and reading, this is THE place to be!

Welcome, cnewsgrp to MobileRead!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:31 PM   #7
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi cnewsgrp and welcome to MobileRead. If you like reading, you are in the right place.Okay, okay, if you are addicted to reading you are in the right place!

Last edited by MickeyC; 05-11-2010 at 08:12 PM.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:14 PM   #8
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Hello cnewsgrp and welcome to MR. It's a great place to hang out.

For any queries on your Sony, check the subforum.

Quite a few of us are using Calibre to manage our books as the Sony software has some limitations. Check it out - it's free to download and easy to use. Better look at it before you eBook collection gets out of hand.

Also head over to the download section - lots of classics / books out of copyright, lovingly formatted by MR members.

Interesting also the deals & freebies. And and and, so much more to discover. I am sure you'll find the Lounge soon.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 10:53 PM   #9
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hi and welcome to MR!
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:27 PM   #10
cnewsgrp

Thanks again. My head is spinning already. It seems that I cannot read the books I paid for. Way to go Amazon/Barnes&NOble
Old 05-12-2010, 02:04 PM   #11
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
Welcome. I hope you love your reader as much as I love mine (a sony prs-505). This is a great site for information and news and support
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:12 PM   #12
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
hello and welcome to MR!!!
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote