Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-23-2011, 05:15 PM   #61
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCKobo View Post
PluginInterface.h is there now. If you find any other gaps getting it to compile, let me know and I'll see if I can get some help from our team.
I seem to be unable to compile the sources using the build-all.sh script.
It always breaks at qt.sh , with an error that looks to me as if the wrong linker is used - instead of the cross-compile linker it tries to use the systems default linker.
If I'm right, it would mean the files for qmake are wrong - everything else before worked - the library it tries to link is correctly compiled for an ARM CPU.

--------

Other question: Has anyone with the Kobo Wifi managed to boot from SD card?
I tried to boot from SD using a copied/restored image of the internal microSD (thanks to ringerc's instructions).
When that didn't work, I copied merely the actual boot partition, but still no luck.
The device definitely did react to me pressing the center button, but after loading the black squares (once) it just sits and does nothing.

Did I miss something?
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:02 PM   #62
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
THESE LINKS APPEAR TO BE ALL BROKEN! JUST INCASE ANYONE IS LOOKING
It seems the original poster posted links with the ... in them. I guess they don't know how to post. The australian site may be out of business.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote