Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-21-2007, 12:22 PM   #1
Demented
Connoisseur
Demented began at the beginning.

Device: DR800SG, Nook, Cybook Original
Paperback Digital Down?

I've been trying to login their for 24 hours or so and their systems are still down. Any info? If you go to shopping cart is says our purchasing system is unavailable and it rejects my username/password.
Demented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 09:46 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I just logged in and went to my bookshelf. The books I have purchased there do come up.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2007, 10:45 AM   #3
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
I can see previous purchases; but if I try to add an item to the Shopping Cart it says:
"We're sorry but the purchasing system is offline."

It's been like that for the past few weeks.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 11:24 AM   #4
julia
Connoisseur
julia began at the beginning.

Device: prs-505, kindle2, nook glow
Paperback Digital Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
I can see previous purchases; but if I try to add an item to the Shopping Cart it says:
"We're sorry but the purchasing system is offline."

It's been like that for the past few weeks.
i tried to log in to see if i could buy books after getting the same message.
this message showed up:

Last edited by julia; 01-04-2009 at 02:35 PM.
julia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 11:51 AM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I hope nobody needs to download any books from there. This is a good reason why DRM is a major issue. You bought books from PaperbackDigital and now you buy a new eink device to read your Mobi format books and you are stuck because the shop is gone and DRM has you but good.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-02-2008, 04:48 PM   #6
Demented
Connoisseur
Demented began at the beginning.

Device: DR800SG, Nook, Cybook Original
Good thing I only bought 1 book from Paperback. I went with fictionwise for the rest. I also went with .lit Aren't microsoft products just wonderful?
Demented is offline   Reply With Quote