Device: Kobo
hello I am Bas

I am using Calibre with Kobo reader
Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 04:29 PM   #2
Roger
Roger began at the beginning.

Question How do I download all books from the Kobo reader to Calibre?

I am new with Calibre and want to download all the book from the Kobo reader to Calibre bud the question is how??
Advert
Old 06-25-2023, 04:35 PM   #3
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!

Are those books purchased from Kobo?
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 03:20 AM   #4
Roger

Does that make a difference?

No they are not purchased. Does that make a difference? The books are on the Kobo and I want them to store them in Calibre on the PC.

Last edited by Roger; 06-26-2023 at 03:24 AM.
Old 06-26-2023, 03:50 AM   #5
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If you sideloaded the books to your Kobo, simply connect the Kobo to the computer via USB and drag/drop the books off the Kobo. How did you get the books to your Kobo?
Advert
Old 06-26-2023, 05:31 AM   #6
Roger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
How did you get the books to your Kobo?
With Calibra, but a glass of wine came over my laptop, so I now have a new laptop and wanted to update Calibra from the Kobo.
Old 06-26-2023, 05:33 AM   #7
Roger

Quote:
simply connect the Kobo to the computer via USB and drag/drop the books off the Kobo.
I'll try that.
Old 06-26-2023, 05:36 AM   #8
Roger

Quote:
If you sideloaded the books to your Kobo
I don't understand what you mean by this, what is sideloaded?
Old 06-26-2023, 05:48 AM   #9
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger View Post
I don't understand what you mean by this, what is sideloaded?
Sideloaded means loaded from the computer (usually via USB connection), not downloaded from the bookstore.
Old 06-26-2023, 06:25 AM   #10
Roger

It worked out with less effort than I thought.It was actually quite simple.Didn't see the solution while it was up for grabs.
Attached Images