Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 07-27-2013, 09:03 PM   #31
readerreader
readerreader began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
yes, I think it would be so very successful! I read somehwere that Pocketbook may launch another 5" device in the summer, but I have to confess I am not holding my breath... though I am still hopeful!
Let me add my vote for another 5 inch device - front-lit would be a big bonus! For me the Pocketbook 360 was the ultimate device - love the clip on cover and the overall construction (in my view nothing else even comes close). I recently hunted all over to replace my Pocketbook 360 (the screen was fading) - it was a really really difficult task because I live in Singapore and not many European shops would sell (or ship) to Singapore!
readerreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:38 AM   #32
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by readerreader View Post
Let me add my vote for another 5 inch device - front-lit would be a big bonus!
Two 5 inch devices are due to come out any moment. With and without WiFi. The on without WiFi will be first.
There are photos on the net.
http://www.pocketbook-int.com/us/pro...ocketbook-mini

The PB 515 does have a [possibility to attach] cover. Nobody has seen the cover so far, but the press release mentioned it. If you look at photos at the above site, it has two notches along the top edge to attach the cover.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2013, 09:14 AM   #33
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
Two 5 inch devices are due to come out any moment. With and without WiFi. The on without WiFi will be first.
There are photos on the net.
http://www.pocketbook-int.com/us/pro...ocketbook-mini

The PB 515 does have a [possibility to attach] cover. Nobody has seen the cover so far, but the press release mentioned it. If you look at photos at the above site, it has two notches along the top edge to attach the cover.
great news! Hope they price it well: it 1cm longer than the Kobo mini (the Kobo Mini is 102 x 133 x 10 mm, while the PB Mini is 100 x 142 х 7 mm), but that should not be much of an issue, especially if it comes with a clip on cover.

EDIT: apparently it will be sold for €59
http://www.cnetfrance.fr/news/pocket...s-39792366.htm
but why o why not Pearl?

Last edited by paola; 07-28-2013 at 09:16 AM.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote