Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 08-30-2013, 09:08 AM   #1
krausj
Enthusiast
krausj began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
iBooks Author publishing error (emergency)

Hi, I sort of have an emergency on my hands. We need to publish this book in the next 24hrs and we received this error message when trying to publish our ebook (there are a lot of images and interactive widgets, some made in Adobe Edge Animate)

[Image deleted - MODERATOR]

How can I fix this? Just go in and find the file and then change it to png? I think it's already a png anyway

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-30-2013 at 06:31 AM.
krausj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 09:13 AM   #2
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It appears that it's an unrecognized .png file. Was there something odd in the image conversions to .png prior to embedding? I'd suggest checking the image in a .png viewer that will not default to another image type if it's unrecognized as that format to ensure it is really a .png file. If it's not, you'll need to reconvert your repeat.png.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert