Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > BeBook

Notices

Old 12-05-2010, 02:00 PM   #1
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Date/Time not updating on 2010 BeBook

I recently received my new BeBook 2010. I have set the date and time several times, but the calendar doesn't seem to update very often, and never correctly. An hour and a half ago I set the time, waited a few minutes, and changed directory pages, but there was no change in the time display. I just checked it by changing pages again - and the time had advanced one minute.

I do have the latest BeBook firmware installed.

Does this happen to everybody, just a few of us, or am I the unique and (un)lucky recipient of a faulty unit which should be returned asap?
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
"calendar update"