Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-12-2012, 12:01 AM   #1
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Nook Color - SOLD

Nook Color 8 GB Wifi
Writers Leather Cover
Charger
Square Trade Warranty with ADH through 3/9/14

This is a rooted Nook Color 8GB. It was only used about a dozen times without issue and been sitting under my bed.

The cover is not in mint condition because it's been been in a box with other things (and one of the inner pockets is stretched where the micro SD card case was).

I did charge it up to remove my account details and browsed a couple of screens to make sure it works.

IMPORTANT: The new owner will probably want to update it to a more recent root installation -or- set it back to factory settings (for the warranty). Please do not buy it if you are not comfortable with doing this. A former co-worker rooted it for me and he tested setting it back to factory settings awhile ago but I can't be bothered figuring out how to do this. I am selling as is in terms of the OS (with assurances that the unit itself is otherwise fine).

I am looking for $70 which includes shipping within the continental US.

Last edited by Boston; 08-13-2012 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Sold
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:32 PM   #2
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Sold..thanks!
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert