Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 01-08-2009, 02:13 PM   #61
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
How do you deal with "font-variant: small-caps"? Do you convert <span class="small-caps">Foo Bar</span> into F<font size="-1">OO</font> B<font size="-1">AR</font> ?
That's my plan, although I'm not doing it yet. Because so few formats/renderers support anything like 'font-variant small-caps' I'm planning to add it as a general content transform. The spit-and-polish phase of finishing all this stuff is taking a while, but will hopefully be faster for the next format I tackle, since I'll already have everything like 'font-variant' degradation, SVG rasterization, etc already finished.

-Marshall
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote