Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 05-18-2010, 07:02 AM   #1
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Pocketbook Wrist Strap

Is there any way to buy a replacement one of these?

The metal half-circle on mine keeps opening up so that the strap wiggles through the opening and the reader drops. I've closed the gap several times with pliers, but would like to get one that is hopefully sturdier. I love the strap and reading without it would be less comfortable.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:04 AM   #2
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
Is there any way to buy a replacement one of these?

The metal half-circle on mine keeps opening up so that the strap wiggles through the opening and the reader drops. I've closed the gap several times with pliers, but would like to get one that is hopefully sturdier. I love the strap and reading without it would be less comfortable.

-Marcy
You could use the wrist straps that are widely available for cameras. That's what I use. I've even used a WIImote strap before.

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert