Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-04-2010, 11:58 AM   #1
KellyD
KellyD began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
Erin Hunter Series - Gone

My daughter got her e-reader last night for her birthday and suddenly all Erin Hunters book were removed from Sony's Ebook Store. They were on special for $5.00 US, I couldn't believe it!

I hope they put them back my daughter needed the Sunrise one.
KellyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 12:43 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyD View Post
My daughter got her e-reader last night for her birthday and suddenly all Erin Hunters book were removed from Sony's Ebook Store. They were on special for $5.00 US, I couldn't believe it!

I hope they put them back my daughter needed the Sunrise one.
There are other sources, check here.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-09-2010, 08:22 AM   #3
KellyD
KellyD began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
They've returned it but of course not at the beautiful discounted rate. Oh well just happy its back.
KellyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 10:28 AM   #4
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
Try Cool-er Books as they have that particular book for $3.99. Formats are PDF and ePub.

My browser is having trouble opening their site or maybe it's temporarily down.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:36 AM   #5
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Or check it here
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert