Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 01-21-2012, 10:03 AM   #1
TechnoCat
Zealot
TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: Kindle Fire
OReilly - Added Language

Minor update: Just added language tag. (I don't see it in the Custom view.)

Kovad, this may need checking. The docs say 2-3 character code but the http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/news.html sample shows en_GB. I used en rather than en_US. Correct?
Attached Files
File Type: zip OReilly_Premium.recipe.zip (3.3 KB, 114 views)
TechnoCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 11:08 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I automatically add the correct language tag when adding the recipe to calibre. For the US, just en is enough.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2012, 12:16 PM   #3
TechnoCat
Zealot
TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Could OReilly Premium have slid under your radar? It shows up as "Unknown" in the main recipe list. It's in this version though I hope.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:17 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I did indeed overlook it, will be fixed in the next release.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 12:15 AM   #5
TechnoCat
Zealot

Thanks. I think you do amazing work. Not catching my oversight is perfectly understandable!
Advert