Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-17-2014, 12:41 PM   #91
Purple Lady
Wizard
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 LTE, Nexus 7 3g, Sony PRS-950, K3 3G, Nexus 5, Boyue T62
Quote:
Originally Posted by downeaster59 View Post
My version of the T62 firmware doesn't have that "volume keys" setting. I'm on the firmware version in nightboy's post, which works well. With all the problems some users have had with upgrades, I've been reluctant to spin the wheel and try another T62 firmware. Besides, when I click the "check update version" button, it tells me "no update found".
My T62 firmware was the same. I think the problems people are having is because there is a B and C version of the T62 that's very different.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, eink, ereader, icarus