Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-10-2010, 12:49 PM   #1
Simon Wood
Addict
Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Free Audio Book

Acceptable Losses from my collection Dragged into Darkness was adapted into an audio book and can be downloaded for free.

http://pseudopod.org/2010/04/22/next-episode-eta/

I hope you enjoy the tale.
Simon Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:16 AM   #2
alvico
Addict
alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
Alas the page is "temporarily unavailable."

Thanks, Simon. I'll try again tomorrow.
alvico is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-13-2010, 08:03 PM   #3
Simon Wood
Addict
Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvico View Post
Alas the page is "temporarily unavailable."

Thanks, Simon. I'll try again tomorrow.
Bummer. The link is up at the moment.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:04 PM   #4
Simon Wood
Addict

I have another free audio story.

The audio version of TENTHS OF A SECOND is FREE until June 14th over at Sniplits.com. Just add the story to the cart and it'll be free when you reach the checkout. The story is an Outer Limits style story about a racecar driver given the chance to be all he can be, but at a price.

To download the story, go to: http://sniplits.com/storiesforauthor.jsp?a=83

I hope you'll give the tale a listen.