Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 12-10-2008, 02:05 PM   #31
omro
Addict
omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Well....

My DR1000S arrives tomorrow, hopefully.

Any last minute advice for me once I unpack it?
omro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:41 AM   #32
owl123
Addict
owl123 doesn't litterowl123 doesn't litterowl123 doesn't litter

Device: Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy NotePro 12.2, InkBook
Unpack it carefully ;-) I almost dropped the device while unpacking it feverishly.
owl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2008, 05:54 AM   #33
omro
Addict
omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Great advice!!
omro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:14 AM   #34
sarikan
Zealot
sarikan began at the beginning.

Device: none
try to look at the bill that comes with it later. use the device for some time, till then make sure you do not see any documents that will remind you about how much you paid for it
when you feel you really love the device you can face the cost...
sarikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:10 AM   #35
Gogolo
Addict
Gogolo has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: DR1000S, Nook ST (rooted), Kobo Aura one (ksm)
For some cycles: Use the battery until it is empty and reload it fully to improve battery life. (I hope I remember this correctly).

Gogolo
Gogolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert