Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 08-21-2013, 03:41 PM   #1
Kenyanscott
Kenyanscott began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle fire hd
help with the kindle app on a rooted kindle fire HD

so.........

I'm really hoping someone can help me, and have a feeling this might be the place since ive really not had much luck elsewhere.

im keen to be able to use the time to chapter and book on the kindle app for android, i think its a great additional, however!!

I have book which were not purchased from the Amazon store, they are non DRM, and for what i can gather is the reason that even though the app will show me the location and % completed, it will not show me time to chapter, or time to book.

can you help me with this?
what do I need to do to the files I have to make this work?

Any help is really appreciated with this!
Kenyanscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:28 PM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Wrong forum, this is the e-ink device forum.

For color, try the Kindle Fire forum.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert