Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-29-2012, 08:28 AM   #1
findtheopening
findtheopening began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
"The Opening" Kindle eBook FREE Today

“The Opening” eBook is FREE Sunday, April 29th. During this one-day promotion with Amazon.com you can download the digital version of the book for free. Here’s the link: http://tinyurl.com/6qcvbxg

Reviews

"A sparkling, hallucinatory, fast-paced read with unexpected twists of plot, imbued with a childlike sense of wonder. You'll love floating in the book's magical dreamscape as much as I did."

~ Joseph Dispenza, award winning author of The Way of the Traveler and God on Your Own

I find myself revisiting the story over and over again, wondering "why this", or "what about that". That's the sign of a great story - you can relive it.
Highly recommend it!

~ Laura Lowell, Amazon bestselling author of the 42 Rules of Marketing series

The Opening kept me wanting more from beginning to end. I began reading at 5 a.m. before work one morning this week and I couldn't stop thinking about it all day. I finished it the same night to the detriment of my usual early bedtime. It was worth it.

~ Nick Orlando

Product Description

The Opening addresses the age-old question 'what happens when we die?' with a spiritual fantasy of immense charm and imagination. At once an insightful meditation on life's passages and a vision of unearthly realms, it creates its own enchanted worlds where characters connect with one another between here and the hereafter across the thinnest of lines.

Joe St. John wanders out into a blizzard and falls through an opening that leads him to amazing, sometimes harrowing places where he encounters the major turning points in his life. Along the way, he revisits his missed opportunities, uncovers his life's core trauma, and is given mysterious geometrical symbols that hold the key to his future.

As Joe's soul hovers between two worlds he will discover the truth about life and death, and be confronted with the ultimate choice: save his own life, or give it up for someone he loves.
findtheopening is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
freebie, kindle bestseller, occult fiction, spiritual fantasy, visionary