Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-09-2012, 08:04 AM   #1
Nedmek
Nedmek began at the beginning.

Device: none
A non-US resident's shopping guide Kindle 4 wifi

Last edited by Nedmek; 01-05-2013 at 07:10 PM.
Nedmek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:24 PM   #2
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Really nothing to it. I would recommend using a VPN, but apparently there is no need for a lot of precautions. Just register a US account with a foreign credit card and go. I am in my 3rd year now.

I started out using two accounts and gift cards, but lately I just pay with my foreign card. For MP3s and videos you need the card from USunlocked.com. They give you a US credit card and a valid US mailing address. But that is, of course, more expensive, and there is no need for it just to buy books.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert