Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 02-20-2012, 07:43 PM   #1
minoru
minoru began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
calibri crash

Every time I try to load calibri it crashes. The same happens with every release. As soon as I go to Add books the program disappears. Help !!
minoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:34 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by minoru View Post
Every time I try to load calibri it crashes. The same happens with every release. As soon as I go to Add books the program disappears. Help !!
Any messages?
What Calibre Version (do you think you installed)
On what OS (and revision)

Now you know what needs to be in a trouble report

Also,
where did you get this Calibre download?
Dis you see anything before it went south (crashed), this is a clue how far it got before
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2012, 01:02 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....ck-on-anything
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:55 AM   #4
minoru
minoru began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
calibre crash

I'm running xp -3 and trying install calibre 8-4-0. Calibre downloaded from calibre website. I've tried both the standard install and the portable (zip) version. No joy on either. It disappears when I click on "Add new books".

Grateful for any help.
minoru is offline   Reply With Quote