Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-18-2010, 04:12 PM   #1
viadelprat
No Roads Lead to Rome
viadelprat began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Gift from author of "No Roads Lead to Rome"

Hello and good news from RS Gompertz.

For reasons still mysterious, Amazon has rendered my Kindle edition cheaper than a latte!

Really - I'm working to fix the pricing glitch, but you might as well benefit from it.

As you know, with Amazon's free software, you can read Kindle books on anything (possible exception: stone tablets, but I hear they're working on it).

"No Roads lead to Rome" is routinely in the top 10, often in the top 5 Kindle books sold in the Political/Humor, Business/Ethics, and Ancient History/Rome categories.

History, hubris, and humor in 123 AD. No time like the past to laugh at the present.

Enjoy!

RSG, Author
No Roads Lead to Rome
viadelprat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 05:57 PM   #2
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
I'm such a sucker for historical fiction! Bought it. I notice there's no DRM so it's easily converted to other formats.

Welcome to Mobilread, RSG
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
author, ebook author, kindle