Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-27-2013, 02:57 PM   #1
joemiller
joemiller began at the beginning.

Device: none
Wink Hello from Jacksonville

Just finished a GREAT tutorial on epub in inDesign from lynda.com. The instructor sang this forums praises so I thought I would join and start learning all the tasty tidbits. I am in charge of converting all of my pastor's Wed and Sun sermons from mp3's. There is a team of people transcribing the actual sermons. Once I get the raw files it is my task to prepare them for various ebook formats as well as web pages and book publishing format. Through all the online research I settled on the Adobe Suite as the best way to go. I am in pursuit of learning the details from great people like yourselves who have weathered the storms of publishing and have learned what does and doesn't work. I look forward to sharing with y'all.
joemiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 04:16 PM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to MR
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:41 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Joe and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adobe, bible, indesign, sigil