Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-14-2014, 01:11 PM   #1
Clarketacular
Clarketacular began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Summer eBook Sale!

SUMMER EBOOK SALE!

I'm launching a big Summer Sale so if your eReader or Tablet has a void where some fun Summer reading should be, now is the time to fill it!

THE WIZARD IN MY WINDOW (YA fantasy adventure) 99 cents

It's a good time to get caught up on my science fiction / superhero series "313" as I'm working on the final volume!

TIME SPENT $2.99!

(eBook versions only)

The new prices are already in effect at Smashwords and Kindle! (Barnes and Noble, Sony, Kobo, and Apple will get the new prices in a few days to a week, BUT as you should already know, you can buy at Smashwords and download in ANY eReader format, so you can get it now to import to a Nook, Sony, Kobo, or Apple device without waiting for them!)

My Smashwords Page:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/v...=clarketacular

My Amazon Author Page:
amazon.com/author/clarketacular

Thanks for your support! Enjoy!

-JDC

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-14-2014 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Removed one title.
Clarketacular is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebooks, fantasy, reading, sale, science fiction