Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-02-2011, 01:17 AM   #1
lordhawk
lordhawk began at the beginning.

Device: many
Question Idea for a new feature

Is it possible to add a feature to pre make "shelfs" for the nook?

What i am asking is i would like to make a shelf in Calibre with say 3 books in a series then add that to my nook. I read a lot and that would be great to have the series pre set up in a group then just add them to the nook as i need them. I dont know if there is enough call for the time it would take for this feature but i would be so happy if there was. thank you for any input you have on this idea.
lordhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 02:17 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
http://calibre-ebook.com/user_manual...es-on-the-nook
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2011, 02:51 AM   #3
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Note although the nook end will not support what you want, the calibre end already does (and always has) in that it allows you to set the series and also tags for a book and then filter by hem.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:26 PM   #4
lordhawk
lordhawk began at the beginning.

Device: many
Thank you for your quick reply it saddens me that i cant make my shelfs in calibre but it is still the best thing to ever happen to ebooks, i can honestly say i would not have bought my nook if i had not found calibre first. Thank you for every thing you do for the ebook comunity.
lordhawk is offline   Reply With Quote