Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 02-08-2015, 09:16 AM   #16
Grizella
Grizella might easily be mistaken for a TexanGrizella might easily be mistaken for a TexanGrizella might easily be mistaken for a TexanGrizella might easily be mistaken for a TexanGrizella might easily be mistaken for a TexanGrizella might easily be mistaken for a TexanGrizella might easily be mistaken for a TexanGrizella might easily be mistaken for a TexanGrizella might easily be mistaken for a TexanGrizella might easily be mistaken for a TexanGrizella might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Mantano
Hmmm the LinuxLibertine looks really crappy in Sigil/Qt, but looks complete different=better in my Mantano and T1 Reader
Grizella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 11:51 AM   #17
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizella View Post
Hmmm the LinuxLibertine looks really crappy in Sigil/Qt, but looks complete different=better in my Mantano and T1 Reader
Qt5's font-rendering on Linux can be pretty atrocious.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 02-08-2015 at 03:07 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 12:52 AM   #18
michaelpc
michaelpc began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Sorry to cause such a fuss. The reason behind the origional inquiry was that I have an ebook that has the keystrokes of a calculator embedded as a font.

Thank you.

MC
michaelpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 09:36 PM   #19
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Key strokes or (number/symbol) keyboard Keytops
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 09:05 AM   #20
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
It's worse
The tolino (a German crappy reader) has Linux Libertine
(as we remember a TNR replacement designed! for being printed)
As a built-in font to be chosen from.

*hands gloves of epic facepalm out*
Linux Libertine is my reading font of choice and I find it very nice on a Kobo Glo. I use the otf version.

Last edited by roger64; 02-14-2015 at 09:22 AM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 10:11 AM   #21
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I use Charis SIL as my main font of choice.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote