Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 06-08-2010, 11:29 PM   #1
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Smile Found archive of better version of Sony Software!

Right now I'm hysterical with happiness!

I searched through my old posts in MR, knowing that I'd mentioned the version of the Sony software which I was reluctant to lose. I found it: 2.5.00.09170 and pessimistically ran a google search.

I struck gold.

http://www.mobileread.mobi/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55041

This explains how to return to the, in my view, superior software.

It took me some time to delete all the necessary files, even though I had hidden folders shown I needed to dig around for them.

It worked!

This is one happy BookCat.

Thanks Tiffany, whoever you are/were.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote