Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-21-2011, 01:52 PM   #1
kellon
kellon began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
question

I would like to know if you can highlight and add notes to book when using the ebook viewer inside calibre software?
kellon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:01 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellon View Post
I would like to know if you can highlight and add notes to book when using the ebook viewer inside calibre software?
Don't you think this question belongs in the Calibre sub-forum?

But the answer is NO.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2011, 02:14 PM   #3
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
And, the post title could have been a lot more informative.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:59 PM   #4
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
But welcome to MobileRead, kellon!

You'll find more information about Calibre in the Calibre forum, and about Kindle in the Kindle forum.

Enjoy!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:42 PM   #5
kellon
kellon began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Calibre Question

I do apologize for a recent post I made, according to one reply, it was in wrong forum. I have no experience with forums, and I will try to be more careful in the future.
kellon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert