Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-22-2012, 05:01 AM   #1
mpearson0711
mpearson0711 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
trouble downloading calibre

I tried to download calibre today onto my mac, when the download finished and I tried to continue the installation process, a message popped up that said "the following disk images couldn't be opened" and it listed calibre-0.848.dmg and said it was not recognized. My operating system is 10.6.8, do I need to download one of the older versions of calibre? If so, how do I do that?

Thanks!
mpearson0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:08 PM   #2
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Delete the file and download it again. Should be fine, but maybe reboot first to make sure.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:20 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Clear your browser's cache before you redownload, or else you'll get the same cached file again.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, download failure, mac