Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 12-19-2011, 08:26 PM   #76
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I use Mantano on my Fire which has collections. Who knows maybe will get collections in the upcoming Christmas update.
Oh interesting! I will have to download it and check it out. Thanks Blossom!
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 04:26 AM   #77
salsaguy
Addict
salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire (1st Gen), Kindle Touch, KFHD 8.9 No Ads
This is an untrue statement.
i have not rooted my Fire but have been able to load dropbox, netflix(already came. Preinstalled), overdrive media console, Pandora and other apps not in Amazons store. Sideloading is easy and does not involve rooting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I'm running CM 7.1 on Android 2.3.7 and loving it. Works great on my Nook Color; and the battery issue has been resolved.

The Fire will require rooting if you expect to run such apps as: Blockbuster, Dropbox, Google (their entire suite), Netflix, Nook, Overdrive, Pandora, Sony Reader, Zinio.
salsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 04:29 AM   #78
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsaguy View Post
This is an untrue statement.
i have not rooted my Fire but have been able to load dropbox, netflix(already came. Preinstalled), overdrive media console, Pandora and other apps not in Amazons store. Sideloading is easy and does not involve rooting.
It was speculation before the product was released.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collections, fire