Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 03-31-2015, 06:56 PM   #1066
eschwartz
Irrational Optimist
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Again, worth noting that you shouldn't add login details unless your library has OverDrive Advantage (withheld-from-consortium) titles.
It is slower, and if it fails to sign in then that library will not be searched.

BPL is not part of a consortium. I don't know about Maryland.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 10:23 AM   #1067
jhowell
Addict
jhowell walks where angels fear to fly.jhowell walks where angels fear to fly.jhowell walks where angels fear to fly.jhowell walks where angels fear to fly.jhowell walks where angels fear to fly.jhowell walks where angels fear to fly.jhowell walks where angels fear to fly.jhowell walks where angels fear to fly.jhowell walks where angels fear to fly.jhowell walks where angels fear to fly.jhowell walks where angels fear to fly.

Device: iPad Air 2, Kinde PW II
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
I'm wondering if something with the Overdrive login has changed? I haven't changed a thing and I'm getting the following error (I know this author has books @Brooklyn available for check out that aren't in my library).
OverDrive made some minor changes, including a change to their sign-in page that broke the Overdrive Link plugin for calibre. I have released a new version of the plugin to handle this.

While looking for any other changes at OverDrive, I noticed a change to the book search form that appears to be related to the streaming of audiobooks to a web browser. I don't recall that being a feature of OverDrive previously.

I did find some documentation here:
Getting started with OverDrive Listen
How to use OverDrive Listen
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote