Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-15-2013, 11:03 PM   #1
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
ECTACO Partner LUX Unboxing

I have Nokia N810 tablet with 4" screen and really like the pocket size of this unit. I don't use Nokia now (broken screen) but I'm thinking to buy Android based pocket size unit with 5" sceen Partner LUX. The cost is expensive but keyboard, android OS, pocket size, microSD card is very helpful. I didn't find if somebody else produce 5" Android tablets with keyboard

Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:36 AM   #2
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
looks pretty cool. i would skype on that all day lol
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2013, 04:06 PM   #3
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I had something similar (Pocket PC phone edition, though) in 2005. Memories......
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:23 AM   #4
X read X
Banned
X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook, iPhone 4, Jetbook Color.
The Star Trek universal translator is finally taking shape!!
X read X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:03 PM   #5
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
That looks a lot like my old Sharp Zaurus as well. Hmm... I wonder if there is an open source Android Kernel out there somewhere.
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-18-2013, 01:14 AM   #6
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artifact View Post
That looks a lot like my old Sharp Zaurus as well. Hmm... I wonder if there is an open source Android Kernel out there somewhere.
I like the pocket size and keyboard. I think video camera will be a nice addition for Skype calls. Is it possible to connect external video camera via mini usb port?
Old 01-18-2013, 01:59 AM   #7
Kris777
Banned

Ectaco Partner Lux Review - part 2