Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 05-19-2013, 05:16 AM   #1
clashcityrocker
clashcityrocker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.clashcityrocker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.clashcityrocker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.clashcityrocker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.clashcityrocker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.clashcityrocker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.clashcityrocker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.clashcityrocker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.clashcityrocker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.clashcityrocker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.clashcityrocker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Rooting PRS-T1 and installing Google play books

Now that Google play books allows me to upload books I own, I am hoping to root my T1 and install the recent play books app. Is this possible?

This will be my perfect reading device. E-ink with the awesome Google bookstore and my own content.
clashcityrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:40 AM   #2
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by clashcityrocker View Post
Now that Google play books allows me to upload books I own, I am hoping to root my T1 and install the recent play books app. Is this possible?
At least the Google Play website says that Play Books is compatible with my T1 so there's no Android version compatibility issues to worry about.

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert