Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-20-2009, 05:33 AM   #1
MetaEbooks
Connoisseur
MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
Barnes&Noble free ebooks (USA)

This is a new page for BN non public domain free ebooks,
http://ebooks.addall.com/bnfree.html

yup, I knew you can visit BN free ebooks page directly,
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/Free...2&pubid=K20025

the advantage of the page is, you can keep track of new free ebooks within last 7 days.
MetaEbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:19 AM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Good deal. I have them all in my Amazon account but this is good news for future Nook owners
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert