Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 08-31-2012, 06:25 AM   #1
Qpit
Qpit began at the beginning.

Device: android
I can't install calibre portable

I got the messege: ! Невозможно выполнить "C:\DOCUME~1\****\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$EX00.657\Calib re Portable\calibre-portable.exe"
Qpit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:22 PM   #2
Man Eating Duck
Addict
Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Kobo Aura, Sony PRS-650
I don't understand Russian, but Google translates it as "Unable to perform". The file is located in a temporary directory, maybe you didn't extract it properly? Try dragging the whole "Calibre Portable"-directory from your zip utility to another location, this could be on an USB stick (or your Desktop, for testing), and try running calibre-portable.exe from within the extracted directory.
Man Eating Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert