Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 03-28-2012, 02:39 AM   #1
T-virus
T-virus began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage eDGe
Question Custom image on E-Ink screen when off

I really miss the 1st ROM that released with EE, I got mine as soon as it sold.
As I recalled that time the wallpaper I set on E-Ink screen continue to show after the device is off not the manual as on Dingo and Ermite!

My question is that manual a separate file and I can change it with root explorer?

Thanks
T-virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:54 AM   #2
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-virus View Post
I really miss the 1st ROM that released with EE, I got mine as soon as it sold.
As I recalled that time the wallpaper I set on E-Ink screen continue to show after the device is off not the manual as on Dingo and Ermite!

My question is that manual a separate file and I can change it with root explorer?

Thanks
What manual?

I have Ermine on my EE and the e-ink screen displays the picture I selected when I'm not reading a book. The only other time there is anything different is when it displays 'initialising' on unit boot.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2012, 09:03 PM   #3
tekknogenius
Groupie
tekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheese

Device: Pocket Edge
Search the forum. I recall someone else discussing this and the answer on how to do it was in that thread.

Here's that thread https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=159126

Last edited by tekknogenius; 03-28-2012 at 09:05 PM.
tekknogenius is offline   Reply With Quote