Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 08-07-2009, 05:15 AM   #1
marcostt
marcostt began at the beginning.

Device: iphone
styles formatting

Hi.

Is there some way to get than clicking y "Italic" y "Book View" the word selected take an style made bye me? I dont know if you understand me... Now, if I choose "italic" for some word, the style for that word it is sgc-3. I would like that could be another new class made by me.

Thanks in advance.
marcostt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:33 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I think you're asking for some preferences to define the name of the CSS class that should be applied to text when using the Bold, Italic, Underline and Strikethrough buttons, so that using the buttons will use the CSS class you've already defined, rather than generating one automatically.

Raise an issue and describe the enhancement. If Valloric likes the idea it'll get added to the (enormous and growing) list of enhancement requests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcostt View Post
Hi.

Is there some way to get than clicking y "Italic" y "Book View" the word selected take an style made bye me? I dont know if you understand me... Now, if I choose "italic" for some word, the style for that word it is sgc-3. I would like that could be another new class made by me.

Thanks in advance.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:43 AM   #3
marcostt
marcostt began at the beginning.

Device: iphone
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I think you're asking for some preferences to define the name of the CSS class that should be applied to text when using the Bold, Italic, Underline and Strikethrough buttons, so that using the buttons will use the CSS class you've already defined, rather than generating one automatically.

Raise an issue and describe the enhancement. If Valloric likes the idea it'll get added to the (enormous and growing) list of enhancement requests.
Yes, that's exactly what I wanted to say, thanks
marcostt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:27 AM   #4
ldolse
Wizard
ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: PRS-650, iPhone
I opened an enhancement request that I think should cover this, this is something that several people have expressed interest in already.

http://code.google.com/p/sigil/issues/detail?id=62
ldolse is offline   Reply With Quote