Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 03-14-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
alex_edge
Edge User

recategorizing library materials

For some reason, everything I move into my library--regardless of its format--gets lumped into "books." There are folders/sections for magazines, newspapers, office docs, etc. How do you actually make things go into these folders, as opposed to just books? I've wound up using the tags and labeling things "magazine" because I can't seem to figure it out.

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere.

Old 03-14-2011, 03:09 PM   #2
sjarrel
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_edge View Post
For some reason, everything I move into my library--regardless of its format--gets lumped into "books." There are folders/sections for magazines, newspapers, office docs, etc. How do you actually make things go into these folders, as opposed to just books? I've wound up using the tags and labeling things "magazine" because I can't seem to figure it out.

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere.
I believe you cannot choose that yourself. You don't "move" to the library. When you import to the library it makes a copy and recognize things itself like books, audio, video etc.

Last edited by sjarrel; 03-14-2011 at 04:57 PM. Reason: typo

Advert
Old 03-14-2011, 05:39 PM   #3
cheyennedonna
Edge User

You can change the type after it is imported by electing info and then edit.

Old 03-14-2011, 05:46 PM   #4
sjarrel
Edge User

Yes, you're right of course. Thanks for the correction.

Old 03-14-2011, 07:42 PM   #5
alex_edge
Edge User

I knew it would be something simple like that. Thanks!

Advert