Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 11-12-2011, 04:51 PM   #1
Abdou
Abdou began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question Need advice for an arabic support language e-reader

Hello everyone,

I need your advice to buy an e-reader that supports arabic language or find a solution with a particular reader. I have to read clearly arbaic ebooks and pdf files.

Thanks a lot
Abdou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 04:12 AM   #2
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Hi Abdou,
the new Pro pocketbook models do, and I think the 360 plus should also do, but I am not sure. If you ask in the Pocketbook forum there are a couple of users that can give you tips (but as far as I know both EPUB and web-browser display arabic correctly). There is also Text To Speech in Arabic.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert