Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-27-2009, 07:35 PM   #1
SeanSligo
SeanSligo began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-600
Windows 7

Is anyone having problems with their PRS-600 and Windows 7?
SeanSligo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:38 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Sean.

Hopefully someone will log on soon with an answer for you.....
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2009, 07:41 PM   #3
Idoine
Which book will be next ?
Idoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it is

Device: Cybook Gen3 1.5, Sony PRS 600 RC, Samsung Omnia...
No problem for me (Windows 7 Pro 64 bits, Reader Library 3.1.00.12040).
What's your problem ?
Idoine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:27 PM   #4
SeanSligo
SeanSligo began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-600
Hi Idoine, thanks for the response, just found out what the problem was .. i needed to add the reader to the "Data Execution Prevention" TAB in Performance Options .. weird! ..got help from sony chat support!

Sean
SeanSligo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:40 PM   #5
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanSligo View Post
Hi Idoine, thanks for the response, just found out what the problem was .. i needed to add the reader to the "Data Execution Prevention" TAB in Performance Options .. weird! ..got help from sony chat support!

Sean
Glad they got it sorted for you
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2009, 02:04 AM   #6
MrKyle
Writer
MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
I'm putting that tip into my notes, thank you for being a smart person.
MrKyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:31 AM   #7
DougFNJ
Avid Reader
DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature, 2TB iPad Pro 11”
I have to say Sony Support has improved tremendously these days. I had some install problems that they walked me through....always try support
DougFNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:54 PM   #8
Idoine
Which book will be next ?
Idoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it is

Device: Cybook Gen3 1.5, Sony PRS 600 RC, Samsung Omnia...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanSligo View Post

Sean
Didn't have to, personally... But my account is an admin one, and I installed Reader Library as an Admin...
Idoine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:44 AM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
No problem here with Windoes 7 32-bit and Reader Library with 2 505s and a 500.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote