Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-27-2011, 05:09 AM   #1
GiorgioC
GiorgioC will become famous soon enoughGiorgioC will become famous soon enoughGiorgioC will become famous soon enoughGiorgioC will become famous soon enoughGiorgioC will become famous soon enoughGiorgioC will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 3G
Sharing by email and renaming ebooks

To use the Personal Documents feature offered by Amazon you have to send you ebooks by email to the Amazon server. I wonder if there is a setting or a plug-in for Calibre that allow me to automatically rename the file (or it's title) to include the series name and the number (something like the Kindle Collections plug-in). Any idea?
Thanks!

Giorgio.
GiorgioC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:54 PM   #2
Aleyst
Zealot
Aleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with others

Device: PW (7th Gen), PW (10th Gen)
I'm wondering about the question the OP has posted as well.
Any thoughts about that?
Aleyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
email transfer, kindle, series