Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-20-2011, 12:16 AM   #1
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
New site with giveaways

Wasn't sure where to put this. It's not my site, so it's not self-promotion, and it could net some freebies so I figured I'd post it here as a resource.

The Indie Spot

One of the posters on the Amazon Kindle forum was upset that Amazon stopped letting authors post free ebook giveaways, so she started her own forum for indie authors to promote their books and do giveaways, contests, coupons, or whatever they want to do to promote their books. It looks like it went online 12 hours ago, so it's brand new.

There is a section just for giveaways, and there are already 5 listed. Some authors offer multiple formats, some ask for a review. Because of the buzz on Amazon, I expect it to grow quickly with both users and authors.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote