Notices

Old 12-09-2023, 10:43 AM   #1
Doum
Connoisseur
Doum began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Comment too large

Hi
I search a plugin or a simple command to search amidst my books all books with too large comment (exemple : > 5000 car )

Have you an idea ?

Thanks

PS: can you delete the same post in related tools please

PS : i use sql to do that , but i will prefere to do with calibre interface
SELECT books.id as booksid, title, author_sort as author, books.series_index as serie_index, series.name as serie_name , length(comments.text)
FROM books left outer join books_series_link on books.id = books_series_link.book left outer join comments on comments.book = books.id left outer join series on books_series_link.series = series.id
where length(comments.text) > 5000 order by length(comments.text) ;

Last edited by Doum; 12-09-2023 at 10:47 AM.
Doum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 11:22 AM   #2
georgemk
Addict
georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.georgemk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Nia
This thread may help "Searching Library on Field Length" https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=349658
georgemk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 11:26 AM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Use "Search using templates" (See the manual, scroll to find the "search using templates" documentation).

Example:
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	205100

The template text is
Code:
program: if strlen($comments) ># 5000 then '1' else '' fi
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 11:27 AM   #4
Doum
Connoisseur
Doum began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Great thank both of you, exactly wth i want !!!! (and two solutions !!)
Doum is offline   Reply With Quote