Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 02-21-2010, 03:04 PM   #1
violetspike
violetspike began at the beginning.

Device: None
stylzworld case, taking for ever to arrive?

Hi,

For those of you who have ordered the Stylzworld case for the PP, how long did it take you to get it after it was shipped.

Here it is Feb 21st and they say it shipped on the 9th.

I am wondering how much longer I should wait before emailing them.

Thanks
Violet
violetspike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:10 PM   #2
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
It took a hell-of-a-long time. Don't remember exactly how long because I was occupied with other bigger worries during that time. Think it was close to or over a month. Tried to contact them twice, once after a couple of weeks and once the day before it finally showed-up. I never got a response from either query..
I really like the case, but would hesitate long before patronizing Stylzworld again.
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2010, 08:20 PM   #3
Dan21
Dan21 began at the beginning.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro
Ordered mine the 5th, sent 4-5 e-mails and two weeks before they responded saying they couldn't find my order, but they had my money so they would ship it. I asked for a tracking number but they denied having one, only a "verification" number. I'd definitely agree their customer service is horrible.
Dan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:46 PM   #4
violetspike

Thanks for the responses Charlie and Dan. Sounds like I won't be ordering another case from them again. IF I ever get the one I did order.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:29 PM   #5
angurs
angurs began at the beginning.

Device: EZ Reader Pocket Pro
Bebook also sell Stylzworld. I bought mine from their Aussie website and it arrived a week later.
angurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2010, 12:37 PM   #6
Dan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by angurs View Post
Bebook also sell Stylzworld. I bought mine from their Aussie website and it arrived a week later.

Stylzworld is owned by Bebook. I only got in contact regarding my stylzworld order by contacting bebook, and that still took weeks!
Old 02-22-2010, 02:57 PM   #7
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Stylzworld problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
Stylzworld is owned by Bebook. I only got in contact regarding my stylzworld order by contacting bebook, and that still took weeks!
Dear Dan:

I met two nice people from BeBook at CES. I will write them and try to get Stylz starightened out. I had no idea they were owned by BeBook!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:19 PM   #8
Marlenas
Marlenas began at the beginning.

Device: Astak Purple PocketPro
Hello All,

I think all your Stylz covers are coming to me. Ha ha, did you order black?

I ordered one in early January (I think) which arrived very quickly. A couple of days ago, another one showed up. Both came directly from the Netherlands.

Have to sort this out before I'm inundated with more.

BTW I purchased my purple Astak in early December and am really enjoying it. Especially borrowing books from my local library without having to leave the house. Their ebook selection is not that extensive yet but I'm sure will be on the upswing soon. I have also been able to transfer library audiobooks to my PocketPro and listen to them whilst travelling around on the subway and buses.

So, for one price, I have an ereader, mp3 player and audiobook device.

Cheers from the middle of a ***** snowstorm in Toronto.

Last edited by Marlenas; 02-23-2010 at 09:43 AM.
Marlenas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:39 PM   #9
STYLZ
STYLZ began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hi Guys,

We are very sorry for any inconvience regarding the delivery of the STYLZ milano cases to the US. It seems that it sometimes takes less than a week and sometimes over 2 weeks. However they always arrive!

If you have any problems with the delivery please contact us and we will do our best to give support.

Kind regards,

Stylz team
STYLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:46 PM   #10
Robertb
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Metallic Purple Pocket PRO a hit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlenas View Post
Hello All,

I think all your Stylz covers are coming to me. Ha ha, did you order black?

I ordered one in early January (I think) which arrived very quickly. A couple of days ago, another one showed up. Both came directly from the Netherlands.

Have to sort this out before I'm inundated with more.

BTW I purchased my purple Astak in early December and am really enjoying it. Especially borrowing books from my local library without having to leave the house. Their ebook selection is not that extensive yet but I'm sure will be on the upswing soon. I have also been able to transfer library audibooks to my PocketPro and listen to them whilst travelling around on the subway and buses.

So, for one price, I have an ereader, mp3 player and audiobook device.

Cheers from the middle of a ***** snowstorm in Toronto.
Dear Marlenas:

I work for Astak.

Cheers to you, my Canadian friend!!

Thank you for posting about your Purple Pocket PRO. I LOVE hearing from people who are really enjoying it. Yes, travelling on subways and buses is ideal for the Pocket PRO!! I am happy, too, that someone enjoys the MP3 as much as I do.

Dig out from under that snowstorm and keep reading!!

Thank you for your post.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:08 PM   #11
Robertb

Thank you!! I hope you can make things better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLZ View Post
Hi Guys,

We are very sorry for any inconvience regarding the delivery of the STYLZ milano cases to the US. It seems that it sometimes takes less than a week and sometimes over 2 weeks. However they always arrive!

If you have any problems with the delivery please contact us and we will do our best to give support.

Kind regards,

Stylz team
Dear Stylz:

Could you post for everyone how best to get in touch with you? As you know, I am with Astak and love my Stylz case. Mine came quickly. But many others I have recommended the case to are having problems. I appreciate your presence on here and hope you can set everything right!

DO you make cases for the 6 inch EZ Reader Basic (V3)??
Old 02-26-2010, 07:19 PM   #12
violetspike

FINALLY got my black Stlyz case today. It is nice soft leather that feels great to the touch.

It's good to finally have it.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:51 PM   #13
Robertb

Good for you, violetspike!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetspike View Post
FINALLY got my black Stlyz case today. It is nice soft leather that feels great to the touch.

It's good to finally have it.
Dear violetspike:

At least it has arrived so you can start now to enjoy it!

Maybe they are starting to get things done!
Old 02-27-2010, 08:46 PM   #14
Dan21

Been 2 weeks since they e-mailed me saying they ordered it. Maybe a snow storm has delayed it.. Almost a month since I initially ordered it!
Old 03-01-2010, 09:28 PM   #15
Dan21

Got my case today. Very soft. Worth the wait!