Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 01-01-2010, 11:52 AM   #1
rkmoray
rkmoray began at the beginning.

Device: Libre
LCD Contrast

I have a Aluratek Libre and I would like to change the contrast/brightness of the screen.
Any ideas?

Thanks
rkmoray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 11:34 AM   #2
gr8npwrfl
The Wizard of OZ
gr8npwrfl has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gr8npwrfl has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gr8npwrfl has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gr8npwrfl has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gr8npwrfl has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Jetbook Ipod Touch Wind Netbook
There is no adjustment as the refective backing sets the brightness.
gr8npwrfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-02-2010, 01:40 PM   #3
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
Contrast, not brightness.

Actually, I believe there is a way. In the self-test menu, I remember experimenting around and found an option to cycle through different contrast settings. I can't recall what it was off-hand, but perhaps when I have a chance I can look and see.
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote