Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 01-04-2014, 09:05 AM   #1
aurigod
Enthusiast
aurigod began at the beginning.

Device: JuliusvonJD
SQLITE3 / COLLATE without accents

I want to filter characters with accents.
Is it possible to use COLLATE with a SQL request to Calibre Database?
I did not find the parameter UNICODE.
If you want to see the software I have made, send me a MP.
I do not know if allowed to post links to software.
I use it to seek in a closed database without launching Calibre.
aurigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 11:19 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
linking to copyrighted software distributed without permission is a problem, but if you've created it yourself you certainly have the right to share it however you want, and as such there is no problem doing so here.

Many people have posted useful software (which they have the rights to) here at mobileread, to the betterment of the community.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2014, 11:45 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
SQLITE has no capability to do unicode collation, unless you compile it witht he icu extension. You'd need to ask elsewhere for help with doing that, as calibre does not use the sqlite icu extension.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 05:01 AM   #4
aurigod
Enthusiast
aurigod began at the beginning.

Device: JuliusvonJD
Thank you for the answer.

Last edited by aurigod; 01-10-2014 at 03:35 AM.
aurigod is offline   Reply With Quote