Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-13-2007, 11:07 PM   #1
AlexC
Connoisseur
AlexC will become famous soon enoughAlexC will become famous soon enoughAlexC will become famous soon enoughAlexC will become famous soon enoughAlexC will become famous soon enoughAlexC will become famous soon enoughAlexC will become famous soon enough

Device: Apple iPad; iRex iLiad
Hi from Vancouver, B.C.

Having ordered an OLPC XO (and with a Sony Reader likely coming soon too), I thought it was time to post a greeting. Hello everyone!

- Alex
AlexC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 11:18 PM   #2
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Welcome to MobileRead. Glad to see you.

If our official greeter, NatCh, was logged in at the moment he would tip his hat to you. I would but I don't usually wear a hat.

I've had the Sony Reader (the old 500 model) for a year now and it has met every expectation I had about the unit.

By the way, there is a great selection (over 2,000) of free ebooks ready for download in LRF for the Sony Reader. (OK, that number is for all formats, there are 1,257 ebooks in LRF as this is written.)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2007, 11:42 PM   #3
AlexC
Connoisseur
AlexC will become famous soon enoughAlexC will become famous soon enoughAlexC will become famous soon enoughAlexC will become famous soon enoughAlexC will become famous soon enoughAlexC will become famous soon enoughAlexC will become famous soon enough

Device: Apple iPad; iRex iLiad
Thanks very much! The formatted LRFs here have been a great resource, and I don't even have the Reader yet. I've been playing around with libprs500 and some of the available conversion tools and have a nice library ready to go for when it does get here. Looking forward to it.
AlexC is offline   Reply With Quote