Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-18-2014, 07:00 PM   #16
TonyCooper
Enthusiast
TonyCooper began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle v4
Powerless, superhero thriller, $0.99 everywhere!

My dark superhero thriller Powerless is reduced to $0.99 everywhere in anticipation of the release of the sequel Killing Gods next Tuesday 22nd. Go knock yourselves out!

Amazon US | Amazon UK | itunes US | itunes UK | Google Play | Smashwords
TonyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 09:54 AM   #17
TonyCooper
Enthusiast

One week left!

Just a reminder that my dark superhero thriller Powerless is reduced to $0.99 until the end of August.

This is a promotional price to celebrate the release of the sequel Killing Gods.

Amazon US | Amazon UK | itunes US | itunes UK | Google Play | Smashwords
Old 11-02-2014, 10:59 AM   #18
TonyCooper
Enthusiast

To celebrate my 'convention month' Powerless is reduced to $0.99/£0.77 until the end of November.

Amazon US | Amazon UK | itunes US | itunes UK | Smashwords

For those in the UK my next convention is the Bristol Cook Fair and Comic Expo on 22nd November.
Old 12-23-2014, 10:55 AM   #19
TonyCooper
Enthusiast

Superhero Christmas sale!

Both books in my superhero thriller series "POWERLESS" are on sale from now until the New Year. So that's both books for $0.99/£0.77 each.

POWERLESS
When the friend of a retired superhero is killed by another power, he drags himself out of his self-imposed isolation to find out who is responsible.
He soon finds himself digging up a past he would rather forget, risking exposing the secret of why his team split up and destroying all their lives.

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Smashwords

KILLING GODS
Please see my other thread for details and links to the sequel (to abide by noticeboard rules).

Enjoy!
Tony.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:37 AM   #20
TonyCooper
Enthusiast

POWERLESS - FREE THIS WEEK!

Hi there,
Just to let you know that POWERLESS is currently $FREE on Smashwords as part of their "Read An E-Book Week" promotion.
Follow the link below and use code RW100 at the checkout to get my book completely free!

POWERLESS on Smashwords

Thanks,
Tony.
Old 07-07-2015, 06:42 AM   #21
TonyCooper
Enthusiast

July sale!

POWERLESS is $0.99 / £0.99 for the whole month of July!

Amazon US Amazon UK Smashwords iTunes B&N Nook

Tony.
Old 10-13-2016, 04:11 AM   #22
TonyCooper
Enthusiast

POWERLESS - a dark, contemporary superhero thriller, only 99c/99p

Hello all,

Yes, my dark, contemporary superhero drama POWERLESS is
only $0.99 / £0.99 on Amazon, iTunes, B&N and Smashwords!

Amazon US Amazon UK Smashwords iTunes B&N

Quote:
"My name is Martin Molloy. I haven’t used my powers in almost two decades. I’ve been a night security guard for four years and not had a panic attack for nearly ten months.

Then my old teammate and best friend Vincent is murdered by another Hero. My carefully constructed solitude crumbles around me as the police, the Powered Crime Agency and the remaining members of my old superhero team search for answers.

All I want is to find out who killed him without dredging up too much pain from the past, but when the super-powered killer comes after me, all I am left with are nightmares."
And here are a few choice review quotes for you:

"A perfect balance of great story and great action in a new kind of Superhero Book."

"I found myself eager for the next chapter, and the mystery kept me guessing until the end."

"This is a riveting, sometimes dark portrayal of a superhero in search of himself after a great loss."

Hope you enjoy this bargain!
Tony.
Old 08-06-2022, 09:57 AM   #23
TonyCooper
Enthusiast

Exclamation POWERLESS is now available on KU!

I have finally gone and made my entire POWERLESS series Kindle exclusive!
It has been available on KU since May, and in that short time the first book has already had over 50k page reads, so it's definitely the right time to get into my grimdark superhero thiller series

Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B0JOR7M
Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00B0JOR7M

Quote:
"My name is Martin Molloy. I haven’t used my powers in almost two decades. I’ve been a night security guard for four years and not had a panic attack for nearly ten months.

Then my old teammate and best friend Vincent is murdered by another Hero. My carefully constructed solitude crumbles around me as the police, the Powered Crime Agency and the remaining members of my old superhero team search for answers.

All I want is to find out who killed him without dredging up too much pain from the past, but when the super-powered killer comes after me, all I am left with are nightmares."

Tags
smashwords, superhero, thriller