Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2015, 03:22 AM   #1
odo
Connoisseur
odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Question about promotion of a crowdfunding campaign for an anthology

Hi!

I'd like to post at the "Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers" forum about a crowdfunding campaign for an anthology of Spanish science fiction and fantasy stories that we have just launched. However, I see on the guidelines that "Books must be available for purchase and download at time of posting.". Obviously, that is impossible with a crowdfunding project such as this one.

My question is: am I allowed to post about the campaign? Should I do it in some special way or in a different forum?

Thanks in advance
Old 01-20-2015, 05:53 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
You may make a one-time post in the Shameless Blog/Review/Website thread, located in the Self-Promotions forum - ONLY if this is your own promotion.

If it is someone else's promotion, then they will need to contact us.

Thank you.
Don
(Moderator)
Advert
Closed Thread